Sunday, November 25, 2012

Interlude

I have to make an update at this point - two weeks before finals of 4th term. I'm thoroughly exhausted and ready for a break. I'm not failing classes (which is wonderful!) but studying for the rest of CPD and Pathology is just painful at this point. Thank god for great friends and family, I'm able to keep the motivation and spirits up a bit.

Last night, I connected with someone from my family who I'm closest to, and she understood everything I was going through. As much as I love sharing the pain here, it was good to be reassured that studying in medical school is tough in every generation. It's probably easier for us with access to internet and simplified notes, but memorizing all this information is still a feat in itself.

What else? I think taking a break after the 2nd exam was a good idea. I still attended lectures, prepared for labs and somewhat studied along....but taking a day off or two, celebrating Thanksgiving, and watching movies was a lot of fun and soul-restoring.

Well, now back to the grind, and to finish this semester off once in for all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment